Baráthegyi Guide Dog and Service Dog School Foundation is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
- Accessibility is taken into consideration on webdesign, HTML coding and content uploads
- We set the goal to WCAG 2.1
- Content management is based on accessibility standards
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- We provide continual monitoring of the accessibility of the webpage.
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria (eg. breadcrumb).
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Citylights WebStore. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our webpage. We response as soon as possible.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our webpage is designed to be compatible with the assistive technoligies: switches, screen readers, Windows High Contrast mode. Also we tested in many OS and browsers.
The webpage also have some features to adapt your reading preferences:
- Black background with white letters.
- Use dyslexie typeface.
- Increase text size.
- Increase letterspace, line height an paragraph height.
- Choose if outgoing link opens in the same or a new window.
- Animations can be switched off
- Hyphens are optional.
- Links can be bold or underlined on the top of the visual means of the color.
Internet Explorer 10 and 11 and iPhone 5 is the bottomline of the not-supported configuration.
Accessibility of our webpages relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The evalutation report based on the developer of the webpage:
Zsolt Edelényi Web Accessibility Specialist conferred by International Association of Accessiblity Experts.
Formal approval of this accessibililty statmenet
Dr. Tamás Mezősi
Chariman of the Board of Trustees